Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Your Curator


So, I am currently doing some stylist work for a non-profit in the North Bay.  As part of this job - I'm seeking out eco-fashion companies that are creating fashion-forward pieces.  I have been pleasantly surprised by the large number of designers just in the Bay Area!

One of my favorite discoveries is Curator (formerly She-Bible).  I had heard of She-Bible before but I didn't realize that they used almost all organic fabrics!  Um hi, bonus!  Not only do I LOVE the whole of their S/S 11 collection - they are super sweet nice people too!


 




Predominately a classic collection with a 70s edge, these ladies are on it.  Every - single - thing in their collection is what I currently want to wear.  Wander yourself down to Church Street in SF and go to their boutique.  LOVE the bag.  LOVE the shoes.  LOVE the whole thing...



loveyoumeanit,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment