Wednesday, April 7, 2010

what to do with your tax return...

Here is what I would do with mine if I wasn't planning for this...

First off, I would stop by Agyness Deyn & I's favorite new ultra-fem UK designer, and snag this dress.

I would also purchase that rockin' bod to go with it.

This dress will minus you £245 from your piggy bank. Buy it here.






If you don't want to drop some bucks on that dress - spend it on this one:


This lovely frock from Bona Drag is called the Expedition Dress. It makes me want to get a basket for the front of my bike so I can put a picnic in it to share with my lovely blogmate. It'll take $276 out of the coffers.



I'm actually super surprised I don't own these babies yet. I've been coveting them for days. They can be bought on the Swedish Hasbeens site with most major credit cards for a fee of $217 (includes shipping). They also come in a variety of springy colors :)

And if you're going to wear those. You're going to need this.


Cause polished toenails are really cute and fun to do while sipping margaritas on the rocks (my new favorite drink). This polish by Butter London can be found here for $16.

My spring is going to be seriously lacking without a straw hat. No. Seriously. They are lovely. And if you've seen Coco Avant Chanel - you know straw hats aren't just for corn-pones. Check out this lovely hat from Jolie Chapeau Hat's on etsy for $35.


Or this vintage 60's boater from Ivogel Art Studio 2's etsy site also for $35.



Last but not least: I really enjoy me some paper-bag waist. These linen shorts will help you keep your cool while flirting with bartenders and tendresses sipping your... you know me too well... margarita on the rocks ;)


Buy them here for $48. Or buy a lovely pair I saw at H&M. They're high-waisted and cornflower blue (couldn't find a pic).



Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment