Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Food and Radio

Maybe we should rethink the mission of our blog to something along the lines of our passion for food, fashion and radio.

I was perusing NPR, listening to my morning news and happened upon the the food section, and there they were:


pretty, huh? 

Really this just reminded me that I haven't posted much about food. Lucky for me (and maybe for you) I'm going to have some of my evenings back and I'll be cooking during my prime cooking hours (Noon-4?) and soup season is upon us, and you know how much I love that!

Enjoy this article about making healthier versions of deep fried things.

love you, mean it.

barton

images and subject matter 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love the fall, comfort food and NPR. There is nothing about this I don't like <3

    ReplyDelete