Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sensible Pants

Entering the full time (and then some) world has me thinking about day to day fashion- being a grown up and dressing like it, but at this point, its mostly dressing the part.

But the sensible outfit is already boring me. Being comfortable going out (if I have enough energy) in the cloths I wear to work is a job in and of itself.

Transitioning from school and barista clothing will take awhile too. Letting go of the clothes I don't wear is the hardest. Do you ever feel a sense of attachement to your old clothing? They're almost better than pictures- the time you bought them, the times you wore them.  But letting go is important as well. Lately I've been putting the dresses that I am not sure about giving away or selling in a box until I either miss them or not. What the hardest pieces of clothing for you to let go of?

Some inspiration from the Sartorialist:




 Its all about the shoes. Am I right?

loveyoumeanit

barton

No comments:

Post a Comment