Saturday, September 3, 2011

One Young World

Recently, I have been working with a non-profit called Teens Turning Green on an event called Project Green Challenge. PGC is a 30-day lifestyle challenge to transition high school and college age kids to a greener lifestyle. Being an eco-fashion enthusiast, I procured and styled PGC host Erin Schrode in 30 head-to-toe GREEN outfits. I challenged myself to find things that were organic, sustainable, fair-trade, up-cycled, or repurposed in some way. After the shoot a few weeks ago - Erin was asked to speak at a world summit called One Young World.

If you watch 2 min. 26 sec in you will see Erin wearing a dress that I procured for her.  But seriously, do yourself a favor and watch the whole video...



I'm pretty proud. And I just wanted to share that with all of you :-)

Stay tuned for more pictures from the Project Green Challenge lookbook styled by yours truly!


loveyoumeanit

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment