Monday, January 18, 2010

Et tu, Zac?

Since the Gaultier lookbook was leaked last week, Zac Posen got hellz jellz and decided to post his too. I, for one, may be late to this train because I understood that Jean Paul's line would be the last designer discount line to grace Go International's presence. I guess you can't stop a good thing?

Anywho, Posen's line is straight outta a "John Hughes film." 80's prom dresses and bib tops sprinkled over a red-strong palette. Though, I would have to say the floral dress (3 down) is my favorite. You don't have to take my word for it, see for yourself:









Priced very similarly to the Rodarte line (mostly under $50) this line is set to drop in April.

Happy hunting!



Love you, mean it

Emily

pictures courtesy of Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment