Saturday, March 6, 2010

In Other News...

So. Milan fashion week just ended. So? Yeah, I wish someone would've taken me too. But c'est la vie.

Here is what I found interesting about the week. And with one whole day left - whose to say what crazy shenanigans the fashion world might get itself into?

Here's what I've got so far:

McQueen has a posse. Hint Fashion Mag paired with designer Christopher Sauvé to make a "Long Live McQueen" tee. Pre-order yours here. - fabsugar


The first Maison Martin Margiela show sans Martin went off without a hitch - but with hella hair. - WWD


Tina Fey says no to another Zac Posen disaster.
- The Cut

Yipes!

Get a first look (and PRE-shop) Alexander McQueen's Fall 2010 Collection.
- Refinery 29


Diane Von Furstenberg to release an all female compilation album benefitting Vital Voices, a women's empowerment non-profit.
- Stylecaster

And Bryanboy confirms his involvement with CFDA nominations this year.
- Bryanboy

Now, go out and make some of your own news people! I fully expect every single one of you to post something on TFLN tomorrow about your Saturday night. And if not, there is always FML. Which is where I will be headed coz I don't go out ;) Yay! Homework!


Love you, mean it

Emily


Photos blatantly borrowed from Hint Magazine, WWD, Refinery 29, theFashionTime and StyleCaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment