Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Elle Collections

Normally, I'm not a big fan of Elle. So sue me? But recently my attention was drawn to the UK Autumn/Winter 2010 Collections issue. Umm, can I just say cray amaze?



The issue has such a fresh take on a season of fashion, dabblers and spectators alike would be interested.

Highlights include:

• shit talking the Channel show (YETIS!)

• a toddlers take on fashion and polar bears

• inspiration for collections

• killer photo shoots

• a serious discussion about googly eyes

• layouts fit for an art mag

and a healthy dose of not taking oneself too seriously. Pretty much everything I look for in a man... Ermm, magazine.

Pop over to your nearest periodical dealer and snag yo-self a copy.

Like yesterday.

¿Comprende?

Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment