Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something's Hiding in Here pt. II


Miss Barton mentioned them before but I thought their recent product was more than note-worthy. For those of you who don't remember these adorable blokes they were mentioned in an article in ReadyMade (before that magazine went teets up) and they are a featured seller at the Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco.


So after creating the infamous "mustache on a stick" they are back with neato burrito bow-ties! And to know me, is to know I love bow-ties. Don't get me wrong here - I love them on dudes BUT I also love wearing them myself. And I have been in the market for a good one for a while now. I may even have to mosey myself down to the Mission and snag one of these puppies. If I don't get to snag one here first!


Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment