Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What on earth are you wearing?


If you don't know about Michi - you prolly should.  I just learned about her myself so don't feel bad.  This made-up Melbourne gal touts stories about "Fashion, fun things to do, beautiful pictures, book reviews, misguided advice, fashion, food, recipes and oh, did I mention fashion?" Sound like someone else you know? Well. This made-up diva (the brain child of Chloe Quigley and Daniel Pollock) has recently "written" a book based on her experience telling b*tches what to wear for the past 8 years.  Barton, does that mean we have to keep writing for 6 MORE years in order to write a book?!?




Anyway, I'm going to check this book out with some of my donut money.  That's right, donut money.  Coz I need to know terms like "acid wash reflux disease" and "galloon."  I mean, who doesn't?

Let Michi drop some knowledge on you here.

Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment