Friday, February 18, 2011

Are you ready for the country?

Honestly, I have to say I feel so much more inspired by Fall/Winter fashion week than Spring/Summer.  I can't help it - it's the Norsk blood in me.  These are the last teetering few of my favorites from Fashion Week F/W 2011 (though, I keep pulling out more "last" favorites all the time):




Chris Benz.  CONSISTANTLY one of my favorites for the last 5 or 6 seasons.  Free flowing 70's silhouettes, styles and layering are back in a big way.  I'm this close to sprinting out to buy some platforms. Real talk.

Golden age Project Runway star Daniel Vosovic's third runway show was inspired by what can be described best as Sexy Quakers.  Goody Proctor never looked so good...

Anna Sui has become one of my favorites in the last few seasons.  Maybe because her looks are so on point right now?  Her prints are also always genius.  The real star of her show was her amaze-ballz selection of dye-cut tights featured throughout.  Check out more here.

Next to MJ, the cutest boys in fashion right now.  This season's Proenza Schouler was really hit and miss for me.  There would be looks that would come down the runway that were almost there and then the next one would scream: NAILED IT!


Elie Tahari and Marc by Marc Jacobs respectively.  So Jane Fonda and So loving it!

See more fashion week coverage here at New York Magazine.  Despite the ad's, they have my favorite Fashion Week reports.

Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment