Wednesday, February 24, 2010

C is for Cookie


So my life pretty much consists of school, work and cookies right now. Cookies, you ask? Yes, cookies. My boyfriend got me a cookie cookbook for my birthday this year. I've been slowly going through each of the recipes and making them, tasting them, and rating them on a 1 to 5 scale. Recent favorites include Kitchen Sink Cookies (adapted) and Chocolate Pretzel Cookies.

Being obsessed with cookies (as of late) I was pleasantly surprised to find one of my favorite brands, Band of Outsiders, loves them too.


Loves them so much, they write a blog about them. I have one word for that: Genius.



The blog doesn't really consist of where to buy fab cookies or pictures of cookies they ate - though they are both included - It's pretty much just an all around appreciation of cookies.

And really, if you don't love cookies, you might not have a soul.

Visit their cookie blog here, or their regular blog here.



Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment