Wednesday, August 18, 2010

molly m designs

When I was working at a cafe in Oakland, I had a regular who regularly wore some great earrings. She told me the name of the designer but I never followed up. Last may I happened upon the Hayes Valley art walk and there were those coveted earrings!

Lately I've realized the importance of subtle but beautiful accessories at work and I'm working on a purchase of a set of earring or necklace from Molly M Designs. Her work has been featured from Design*Sponge to Daily Candy, so I'm a little late in the game, but all of her stuff is beautiful, intricate and simple. She studied architecture at Berkeley and discovered the value of the laser-cutting machines they used in the program and started designing the earrings, necklaces, coasters and wall art!


love this print! how great would that look on a colorful wall?




love you, mean it.

barton

No comments:

Post a Comment