Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reaching for the...planets

by barton

It takes a lot for me to be impressed by someone. Not that I don't think everyone is beautiful in their own right, but when I am at work and I see hundreds of people a day, it takes a real outfit to make me snap out of my work focus. 

It would take something like....



The beaver! It wants to recycle. i love it. 


I couldn't help it. I stopped what I was doing and inquired about the cool vintage sweater that this customer was wearing with the cowboy print.

Stella Neptune.



"Obsessive simplicity, half-cocked humor, and individual style are the driving forces that reflect the Stella Neptune label. The name Stella Neptune is the DJ name of the principal designer, Eva Kisevalter. For more than 15 years, Eva's alter ego-- "Intergalactic Soul Sister" Stella Neptune has DJ'd the world over, forging that same individual style into her DJ persona.

Music and fashion go hand and hand, so it was only a matter of time until Eva set out into the world of fashion. Her history of vintage retail and love of graphics have given her the knowledge and skills to transcend her DJing style into her design style."

I love the idea of screen printing on vintage things, and her designs are cute and simple which are ideal for any T-shirt lovin' folks with a bit 'o flare.

love you, mean it. 


1 comment: