Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rodarte for Target

I've been wanting to write about this for WEEKS now...

One of my favorite design teams Rodarte, has a line for Target coming out this WEEKEND! So I don't know where you will be BUT I will be at Target bright and early, probably pacing the front doors in anticipation.

This venture is one of many lines for Target that celebrity designers have already done. Collaborations of note include Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui and Jean Paul Gaultier.

But this is my favorite. And I'm not the only one. Young blogging dynamo Tavi (from Style Rookie) is also excited. So excited in fact that she made this video all about it:



Pretty cute huh? I'm actually pretty jealous. What does this 13 yr. old have that I don't?! Anywho, here are some personal favorites from the Rodarte for Target look book:







The line opens this Sunday at a Target near you. Be there or be.. at home... drinking tea ;)


Love you, mean it

Emily

(blogging from the worst computer of all time..)

1 comment:

  1. I love when my faves come to Target. For me that was Sanrio and Paul Frank. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete