Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pride

In honor of Pride Weekend I'd like to talk about my favorite gay man.  He was number 15 in Out magazine's 2009 "50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America" (wikipedia).  He got fired from Perry Ellis in the 90's for grungifying it.  And he has a tattoo of spongebob squarepants.  Can you guess yet?





The Marc Jacobs/Louis Vuitton documentary is one of the main catalists that brought me into a career change.  Not only does Marc Jacobs make fashion forward brilliant designs.  He cares about making the world a better place.  His company supports over 50 charity organizations.  His most recent endeavour was a scintillating campaign against skin cancer.  Showing that fashion is not only skin deep.

So in salute to pride week I just want to say: I'm gay for you Marc Jacobs.  I'm gay for you.


Love you, MEAN IT

Emily


And, as always, never vote against love.


No comments:

Post a Comment