Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Couch Change

So I know you are cheap.  Don't try and deny it.  I sooo saw you last night at 7-Eleven tryin' to pay for some Cheerios with couch change.  

I also know how much you love shoes.  Shoes can make even the laziest outfit.  Gurl, you know I've seen you in some scuzzy ol' boyfriend jeans rockin some Louboutin's.  Yeah, I know it was you.  So I thought you'd be interested in a little secret I just heard.

Jimmy Choo is producing a discount line for H&M this autumn.  This line will include shoes AND handbags (be still your beating heart).  "'We adore Jimmy Choo’s shoes and bags,' said Margareta van den Bosch, the creative advisor for H&M and the ‘brains’ behind the chain’s impressive roll-call of designer tie-ups" (Telegraph UK).



The line is set to sell November 14th.  Mark your calendar, put a reminder on your phone, tell your mom to call and mention it to you.  Coz shit is going to fly fast.



Love you, mean it

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment