Monday, April 27, 2009

Ensembly Challenged?

I went to see the movie Clueless when I was probably 13 or 14 with my stepmother.


One of my favorite things about it was her amazing closet.  Well, now you too can have the closet organization of Cher Horowitz.  Apple just came out with an application for the iPhone called "Closet."


A closet organizer?!  I want it so much it hurts my soul.  BUT.  I don’t have an iPhone let alone time to photograph everything in my wardrobe.  Summer project or shopping excuse?  You tell me.

Also Mr. Perez Hilton told me there was talk of a sequel?  As if !  What is Alicia Silverstone thinking?  Being a ditzy teenager is cute but a ditzy middle-aged rich lady well?

I don't know, maybe it's brilliant?  I know one thing.  
I'll probably end up seeing it.


Love you, mean it

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment