Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Suit to Rule Them All

Here I sit at my computer diligently gazing into the fluoresced glow of my imac in a pair of cheap monday jeans.  Why am I wearing jeans?  Because Wednesday I have to wake up at the ass-crack of dawn.  Because they make my ass look bangin.  And because Coco Chanel says it's okay.

You bitches seriously don't know how lucky you have it.  Look down, are you wearing pants?  Well thank you Coco.  Simply put, back in the day, Miss Chanel made it okay for women to wear pants.  How did she accomplish this wonderful, equaling act?  I have no effing clue.  But they're making a movie about it.

And just in case you haven't seen it yet:

Miss Audrey Tautou as Miss Coco Chanel.  I don't think heaven could make a better match.




Including pants, Chanel now makes a wide variety of suits, see-thru handbagstennis rackets, jewelry, scarveshandguns and even bicycles.  Wtf Dan - why don't I have a Chanel bike yet?


Love you, mean it

Emily

p.s.  the trailer is in French, pretend you can understand.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to post a comment about this earlier...
    Three questions:
    a) why is she so beautiful? b) dan: why dont I have a channel bike too?? c) when are we going to go see this?

    ReplyDelete