Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hot Dog!


As a writer of a food/fashion inspired blog I find a necessity to cross the streams sometimes.  So when I find photos that incorporate both I have to post them.  This picture from Bernhard Willhelm's spring 09 line inspired these random thoughts about hot dogs...I have a pair of black keds but I was thinking how nice it would be to have a pair of white ones for the summer but these hot dog shoes from Zazzle would do the trick!




I've always loved fake food.  This crocheted hot dog from etsy is pretty awesome.   I think it would go better with a crocheted baked potato though.



This button is making me pretty hungry for a veggie dog.  The best veggie dogs in the East Bay come from Top Dog.  My favorite ones are only available at the 51st location sadly.

It's lunchtime can you tell?




















Anyway, hotdogs rule - they are portable - quick and the perfect summer food!  My boyfie and I can be caught eating "beanies n' weinies" at least once a week.  What's your favorite recipe for hot dogs?  Inquiring minds want to know!


Love you, mean it

Emily


p.s. title of the blog inspired by this.

1 comment: