Sunday, September 6, 2009

Burma Superstar

The CAG girls headed out last night for a much needed night out on the town. If only for a little while. Barton came to visit my side of the bay to visit a place I've been hearing a lot about: Burma Superstar. This place seriously always has a line going out the door but isn't (apparently) as popular as its SF counterpart (yet!).




Seriously!?! I meant to take some pictures before we ate our food - but then fOOdeyes took over and I forgot! This place has plenty for both our kinds (Gluten Free as well as Vegan). I ordered the Mango Tofu (they were nice enough to minus the garlic!) and Barton had the Wok Tossed Broccoli and we both had delicious Coconut Rice.



I brought all our leftovers home to a hungie boyfriend. Maybe next time we can hang out longer when I don't have finals and Barton didn't work all day long :)

Burma Superstar (the Oakland chapter)
is located at 4721 Telegraph Ave.
Oakland, 94609
510 652 2900


Love you, mean it

Emily


P.S. Barton - Add your opinion too please!

P.P.S. My favorite Burma Superstar! Learn more about her HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment