Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top 3 Fall Essentials

So, I took a que from Vain and Vapid (whom I will post more about later) and made my own TOP 3 FALL ESSENTIALS list. Things I have been searching high and low for and I know you have too, now, if only we had the money...


Numero Uno:
Carry-all purse, I am soooo over you. I long for a time when things were simpler. I long for a backpack. No hunch-back for me thank you...

Kooba Toby Slouchy Backpack in Black $575


American Apparel Backpack in Vegas Gold $42

No. 2
I've been looking for a plain grey cardigan for like EVER. All the ones at the regular skank shacks are waaaayyyy too long. So Ann Taylor, I am turning to you (seriously).


Ann Taylor Cable Detail Cardigan in grey $59.50
(also comes in oatmeal)


Vince Pagoda Cardigan from Neiman Marcus $245


3.) Accents in Ox Blood
Vampires are the new zombies. So what better way to take a bite out of fall then to cover yourself in blood. Ox blood. OOooohhh, I'm sooOo vegan.


Diva Darcie 8 Eye Boot by Doc Martens in Cherry Red $130


Maroon Non Silk Bowtie by Jaan J. $24.50


Codori Crochet Tights in Burgundy by Sockdreams $20.00


Now, tell me about your Top 3 for Fall!

Thanks for tuning into CAG.



Love you, mean it

Emily

1 comment:

  1. those bags are so good. I covet this: http://forme-foryou.com/2009/04/fjallraven-swedish-backpacks.html

    xo
    -b

    ReplyDelete