Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Door Closes and Another One Opens

Are you a sad face that NY Fashion Week is already over? Don't cry into your cocoa puffs for too long kiddo cause London Fashion Week has already begun!

Betty Jackson opened the show (well, she showed on the first day). I absolutely love her spring line for 2010. It reminded me of Barton. Sweet and flowery with a certain vintage charm. These clothes made me think that if the Botanical Gardens, a 1950s housewife and Queen Elizabeth had a baby - she would dress like this. Which isn't necessarily Barton, but I think it should be ;)






Notice the tie-on bustle in the second to last picture.



GENIUS. I'm already thinking about how I can make my own.



Love you, mean it

Emily

2 comments:

  1. I was a little sad. NOW i'm not. ...ooh i love all of this. thanks for thinking of me! -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you ALL. THE. TIME. I miss you - it makes me sad alot.

    <3

    ReplyDelete