Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Love

This combines three of my great loves:

Tim Gunn

Fashion

& polygamy....




I got this totally Chloe Sevigny circa Big Love dress at the thrift store a while back. And I could NEVER bring myself to wear it. It was a super cute long-sleeved blue & white ankle-length western dress from the 80's. Totes compound-chic. I sorta wish I still had it - but it, like so many other things have fallen into my fashion black-hole never to be seen or heard from again. My fashion rule of thumb is if you don't wear it within one year, you have to get rid of it.



I love that show so much, when is Season 3 going to come out on dvd so I can absorb it like a sponge??


Love you, mean it

Emily


p.s. What's your fashion golden rule?


picture found on google images

1 comment: