Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just in case you missed it...

Happy Monday!

Sometimes the blogosphere amazes me. People are so on top of their game (Emily) I don't even understand where their brilliance comes from. This place is all about being new, innovative, and edgy. Finding the next best thing before anyone else. Blogs create trends and people are paying attention. 

But I'm a conservative lady who sometimes catches onto trends a week (or a year) after everyone else. I like to have my shoulders covered most of the time, and I see happiness in timeless things built to last- so sometimes I feel behind the times. But I do my best and let you know what I think and most of the time just report the reported. Its a sphere of sharing, am I right? 

So if there are any other folks out there like me, I hope you appreciate this overview of some of my favorite posts from the last few weeks:




Any other good ones? Tell me, please. I know you're out there. 

love you, mean it. 

Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment