Monday, February 16, 2009

Black, White and Metallic All Over






Kind of a quickie here cause I've spent MOST of my lunch looking at collections from this weekend.  Things I've gleaned so far?  Leopard print is back (again - for like the 3rd season in a row).  Motorcycle jackets, shorts, leggings, skirts - Go out and buy one like yesterday.  Metallics - throw mixed splashes in liberally.  Colors I've seen throughout (thus far) black, warm whites, red, & deep royal purple/blues.  Nothing surprising yet, I know.  I'm kind of stoked on looking like a motorcycle mama tho (aka a gay man from the 70's). 

Love you, mean it

Emily

ALL pictures from New York Magazine (yeah I know, I LOVE IT).
In Order of appearance 1.) Diane Von Furstenberg 2.) Alexander Wang 3.) Rag & Bone 4.) Miss Sixty 5.) BCBG Max Azria.

No comments:

Post a Comment