Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Wanna Party With These Chics




So I wouldn't say I'm a Betsey Johnson fan.  But I'm not exactly Not a fan either.  She makes some of the BEST party dresses around.  I wore a cute, smart-fitting turquoise, tie-up little number to New Years this year made by good ol' BJ.  I looked hot - if I do say so myself.  But she is a little over-the-top for everyday wear.

Look at these ladies!?  I totally want to hang out with them and drink Moet while talking shit on the girl wearing last season's Jimmy Choo's, excuse myself to the powder-room for more nose candy, then come back and dance for another 3 hours until the after-after party!  Who wouldn't want to live like they were in Party Girl.  Library and all.

Love you, mean it

Emily

Photos from Betsey Johnson's Fall 09 collection from, you guessed it, New York Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment