Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm in Love


I'm in love.  For serious.  It's with So Delicious Coconut Yogurt.  

It's like the best thing to happen since leggings came back in style.  It's soy free (for those of you looking to cut down on your estrogen), dairy free (vegan) AND it's gluten free for those of you looking to well, avoid gluten.

It tastes like the creamiest food orgasm your mouth ever had.  I shit you not, you'll be going back for thirds in no time and praying that coconut really is the good kind of fat.  I enjoy dipping strawberries in it and pretending I'm in an Herbal Essences commercial (also, that is Tony Hale in the commercial - awes).  My favorite flavors so far are plain, vanilla, chocolate (Yes) and piña colada.  

You can pick some up at most Whole Foods that I know of.

Love you, mean it

Emily

Picture taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment