Thursday, February 5, 2009

Separated at Birth



I've always been the funny guy.  I get really uncomfortable at parties and make dry, sarcastic remarks.  I compete with people to try and top outlandish anecdotes.  Basically it results in a lot of lying and "your mom" jokes.

For a while, I wanted to be like Tina Fey when I grew up.  Funny, sexy, wore glasses.  But now I've found a new role model.  It's Lesley Arfin.  She is hilarious, has awesome fashion sense and is Editor in Chief of a magazine dedicated to both fashion & hilarity.  I may not have done as many drugs as her (hardly any in fact).  And I may not have as many celebrity friends (I used to cut that guy's hair from the band Why - that counts right?).  But I do shove bottles in my mouth like I'm filaching them like a champ.

Hey Lesley, mine's bigger.

Love you, mean it

Emily

p.s.  read her magazine & book if you know what's good for you.

Bottom picture taken from her old blog.  R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment