Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Like Honey....


I wouldn't really qualify myself as a make-up girl.  But I do leave the house everyday with mascara on.  And although I don't buy my mascara from Urban Decay I do buy a great many other of their products.  Why?  


Because so many of them are vegan!

Their credo is simply: "We don't do animal testing.  
How could anyone?"



Urban Decay has a section on their website strictly for vegans too.  The section includes a vegan look book and a printable vegan shopping list for their products.

Here are some of my favorite vegan items:




Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked $16




24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Graffiti (the pictured bright green) $16




Their Cream Eyeshadow in Mushroom (dark grey shimmer) $17.  This shit is bomb.  It won't flake off onto your face after you've finished everything else like some powder shadows.  My gurl Dina is keen on Midnight Rodeo (a pink shimmer). She swears up and down about it.



Lipstick in Revolution: true red $22 (pictured in middle).

TODAY I am wearing:




Eyeshadow Primer Potion $17. This stuff is also amazing. Basically you put it on pre-shadow and it's like some magical mystical glue that causes your shadow to stay bright and beautiful all day and not sneak into your lid creases!



Smoke Out Eye Pencil in Smoke Out $9 - $14.  This comes complete with blender stick at the opposite end.  Make sure to sharpen this puppy every time for primo results.



DEluxe Eyeshadow in Honey $18 (not pictured).  Honey is a bright, brassy gold color.  Great for gals with green eyes like me.


Check out the Urban Decay section next time you're in Sephora.  They love animals, just like you!


love you, mean it

Emily

1 comment: